Monday, September 24, 2012

Don't Touch that Dial

I took beaucoups pix during the 50 States Ride and Backroads Metric Century this weekend.  I would have posted a blog about the rides but I was busy stuffing my piehole and sawing logs last night. 

Today I am in shock because I drove my car to work. No, not because I am tired. I have to fly to Raleigh for a business trip and, well, cars sometimes come in handy on days like today.  Car tunes today are provided by Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot.  (Is it me or does the lead singer sound like Ray Davies of the Kinks?)

So, no worries, I will post a couple of blog entires on the weekend's proceedings when I return later in the week. If you can't wait you can read Mary's, Kevin's, or John's write ups on the 50 States. Lisa's will be coming sure, no doubt. 

For what it's worth, aside from some tightness in my legs and a sore left foot, I feel fine today. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time on the 50 States Ride and the Backroads Metric Century! You certainly had GREAT weather for both! :) :)

    ReplyDelete